Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Does It Matter Donald Trump Is President?

While In Oslo, Norway a young man asked me about government.

Here are my thoughts on the current political situation going on in America.

----------------------------------

Learn what my mentor's taught me that allowed me to make money while traveling and having fun - https://www.TaiLopez.com/67youtube Tai Lopez

-----------------------------------

For a behind the scenes look of a day in the life of an entrepreneur follow me on snapchat - @TaiLopez

Comments

• In this amazing scheme of things you actually secure an A just for hard work. Where you actually misplaced us was in your details. As as the maxim goes, details make or break the argument.. And it could not be much more accurate at this point. Having said that, allow me say to you what exactly did work. Your writing can be really persuasive and that is probably why I am making an effort to comment. I do not make it a regular habit of doing that. Next, whilst I can notice the leaps in logic you come up with, I am not confident of exactly how you seem to unite your ideas which in turn make the final result. For the moment I will, no doubt subscribe to your point but hope in the future you actually link your dots better.
  • I wished to thank you so much once again. I'm not certain what I would've implemented without the entire hints documented by you about this problem. It previously was a alarming setting in my position, nevertheless witnessing a new skilled approach you resolved that forced me to cry for happiness. I will be happy for the service and in addition trust you comprehend what a great job that you are undertaking teaching people with the aid of your web page. Most likely you've never got to know any of us.